[bmw] Closing Today! 1985 BMW 535i 5-speed + 2 USGP Tickets on eBay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2430534447

"This car is in great shape considering the age and nearly 220,000 miles.
Owned and maintained by a mechanical engineer.  Any hired work was done by the
finest independent mechanic in the area (Rick Vaughn).  I have tried hard to
keep it in tip-top shape, but my schedule lately has prevented me from staying
on top of things.  It runs well and drives fine, but there are a couple of
things that will need to be taken care of in the not-to-distant future.  The
car is priced accordingly."