[bmw] Corrrection to posting: Five (5) Michelin Pilot SX MXX3 tires 235/35-18

Sorry, but I forgot to include the size.  They are all 235/35-18.

Five (5) Michelin Pilot SX MXX3 tires with tread depths of approximately 6
to 7/32nds on two tires and approximately 4/32nds on the other three. One of
these three has a plug repair. I removed these from my M3 to re-install the
original M-Contour 17 inchers with 40 series rubber because I needed a
smoother ride for my aging butt as the car has become a daily driver for me.
The tires have no track time on them. Shipping from 23236 will be at buyer's
expense and you can estimate your cost using UPS counter rates at no more
than 25lbs tire. I will consider selling individual tires if interested.
These tires are no longer available new, so this is a great way to get some
spares. Asking $175 for the set. Offers considered.

Michael Stoneman