Date: Sun, 07 Sep 2003 17:22:31 +0000
From: "Stephen Mostad" <smostad@domain.elided>
Subject: [bmw] 525iT wheels and tires

Hi All,

I have some quick questions regarding wheels and tires for my '92 525iT --
any advice would be greatly appreciated. Here goes:

I wanted to get a set of steel wheels to use with winter tires. Can I use
E-36 steel wheels? Is the offset and bolt pattern correct? Is there anything
I should be concerned with or keep in mind (like the weight of the car,
etc.)?

If I cannot use E-36 wheels, what options do I have? Can I use same-vintage
7-series wheels? What about later 5-series wheels?

Many thanks in advance!

Stephen
smostad@domain.elided