[bmw] e30 Touring Wagon

Does anybody out there know how I can get my hands on an e30 wagon
(preferably the 325i model), whether it be finding one here in the States,
or bringing one over from Europe? If that is impossible or cost prohibitive,
some direction in acquiring a late 80s or early 90s 3- or 5-series wagon
with STANDARD transmission would be helpful, and I'll need all the help I
can get since the U.S. market refused to bear anything but automatic (unless
I'm mistaken). Thanks in advance for any help or advice.

Monty

'87 325is
'87 325i
'83 R80RT