RE: [bmw] Buying an 88 735i - what to watch out for

That was the 1st year for the 750.  The 735 was around since 1986.  If
everything works now then good maintenance should be all that is needed.
Check for transmission seal leaks and CV Joint boot integrity.  Change all
the fluids including the brake/clutch fluid then keep them up to date.

Bob Van Epps
Van Epps Motorsports
954-741-0990
954-572-3766 Fax