Re: [bmw] oil change

True, the dealer will not do the "free" service. Why not just pay for an oil
change at 5,000 miles instead of grimmacing as your brand new baby
racks up the miles waiting for the lights to come on. If the service indicator
doesn't get reset you'll stil get your dealer service at 15,000 miles.

Greg Foy , three old bimmers, filthy black oil changed at 3,000 miles