[bmw] Its //M3 Power Steering Hose Clamp Time

Thanks to these lists I've learned there is a congenital defect in the power steering hose clamps on the E36 which begins at ~75k miles.
At 88k miles, yesterday I heard the whine of a dry ps pump. A matching drip stain on the garage floor. If you wonder why I didn't catch this drip sooner, its been a while since I got to see the garage floor under where the car goes since the car is always parked there. :-)
Where exactly are the clamps I need to replace? How many are there total?
Do I cut the hoses, effectively making them shorter, and reclamp them at the new end?
Or can I remove the crimped on factory clamps and clamp over the exisitng hose material?
What size are the clamps I need? Just to be sure, these are standard hose clamps, right?

Please email directly as well as posting to the digest. Jack won't be allowed back On The Road until he's all mended.
TIA,

'jk