[bmw] Need advice with 1988 528e seats

Finally ventured in to the junkyard, armed with my ratchet and correct head
for the bolts holding down my power front seats.

Did not find any usable power seats, but found some pumpkin-colored leather
manual front seats and rear bench that were in reasonable shape.  The front
seat bolts had smaller heads, and contrary my own car, the 528e's I found
did not have car's manufacture date in driver door panel.

Anybody replaced their seats? If the distance between bolt holes in the
wreck matches the distance between bolt holes in my 11/87-issued car, should
I go for it?  Or is it likely bolt threads are not right size/otherwise
different?  Any tips about rear bench?

Thanks all.

Tom Borden