Neck Brace

I will participate in september  in my first advance driving school with my
local BMW club at Tremblant circuit and would be more comfortable if I had
a neck brace to complement my SA helmet.

I found two companies that sell neck braces. RCI which has good price, but
I don't know it's reputation, and Sparco, which has a good reputation, but
price is double of the RCI unit. The OMP ones are horseshoe models for
formula cars so not for me.

Does someone know RCI and the quality of their products? Is Sparco really
better and safer or it's only a cosmetic thing?

Thanks,
Michel.

Confidentiality Message
This e-mail message is confidential and is intended for the exclusive use
of the addressee. Any other person is strictly prohibited from disclosing,
distributing or reproducing it. If the addressee cannot be reached or is
unknown to you, please inform the sender by return e-mail immediately and
delete this e-mail message and destroy all copies. Thank you.

Avis de confidentialiti
Ce message, transmis par courriel, est confidentiel et est ` l'usage
exclusif du destinataire ci-dessus. Toute autre personne est par les
prisentes avisie qu'il lui est strictement interdit de le diffuser, le
distribuer ou le reproduire. Si le destinataire ne peut jtre joint ou vous
est inconnu, veuillez informer l'expiditeur par courrier ilectronique
immidiatement et ditruire ce message et toute copie de celui-ci. Merci.