FS: 2001 330Ci $25k, in N. VA

Forwarding this on behalf of Barry Brown, a seasoned SCCA racer and DE
instructor.  This is his daily driver/DE car.

"Every once in a while I get the notion to sell my 2001 330Ci and get an
M3.  I've advertised it before, but really haven't tried very hard to sell
it because it's such a fantastic car. Well, here we go again:  The car is
pristine.  It now has 45K miles and is in absolutely perfect condition.
Mike Sanderhoff at BMW of Fairfax takes care of it and any & all
maintenance the car has had, Mike did it. The oil gets changed at 5500
mile intervals using only Mobil One 5W-30 (as Mike recommended). The car
is 5-speed with SP & HK.  It is garage-kept and is always waxed.  It is
jet black inside & out, with aluminum trim inside. It has the AutoThority
ECU upgrade, CAI, and a B&B stainless steel cat-back exhaust. It has
upgraded EVO Sport slotted front rotors.  All four rotors and brake pads
are fairly new, and the car has not been tracked since the new brakes and
rotors were installed.  The tires are the Bridgestone Pole Position
S-03's. The car was dyno'ed by AutoThority, after they did the mods, and
it produced 217 HP to the wheels.  Truly, it is a fun car.  It also has
stainless steel braided brakelines.  When AuthThority did that
installation they consulted with Mike Sanderhoff to make 100% certain that
the job was done correctly. Anyway, that's the story.

Price:  $25K.
If this car appeals to you, e-mail me privately at:
mimishusband@domain.elided"