520i - 1983 BMW SERVICING INFORMATION

Hi,

I have just brought a 1983 520i (e28 I think).  There is no service
manual and I would like to change the oil and replace the oil filter++,
does anybody know:

a)       how much oil these things require?
b)       What aftermarket oil filters are available for this model?
c)       The power steering fluid type and replacement?
d)       Anything else I should be checking/servicing on a car with
200,000KM on the clock?

Replies/suggestions much appreciated.

Regards,

BMW Newbee.