Tire Poll

Greetings all!!

It's time for new tires on my 95 325i w/sports package
and I'd like to see what you all are running on your
bimmers and what you recommend for mine.  I have 17"
Hammans on my baby with Pirelli 7000.  Tirerack is
running a special on:
Michelin Pilot Sports ($128)
Pirelli PZero Nero ($101)
Pierlli PZero Rosso Asimmetrico ($128)
But I was also looking at the Dunlop 9000 and the
Yokohama AVS Sports.  I'm in California so we don't
have that much rain over here and the car is a daily
driver with no track time intended. So what you all
think???

Manuel Paredes
95 325i Getting a new suspension!!
L.A. BMWCCA