Low Beam 9006 or H7

Dear all bimmers.

I plan to replace the low beam bulb for my baby, 328i, 1997..

As I know, 9006 is for low beam, 9005 is for high beam.   However, how
about H7?
Is H7 and 9006 is interchangable?  That is, can I use H7 without any
modification?

I am thinking Philips Vision Plus for H7 or Blue Vision for 9006.
It seems that  Vision Plus is brigher than Blue Vision. However, there is
no 9006 size for Vision Plus.

Have you any experience with these two bubls?

Thanks in advance.

WTC