From: owner-bmw@domain.elided [mailto:owner-bmw@domain.elided]On Behalf Of
Bjorn L. Meyer
Sent: Sunday, July 27, 2003 5:09 PM
To: bmw@domain.elided
Subject: 528e Problems

My air conditioner compressor will not kick on when I push
in the AC button on the climate control console. The blower
simply runs. I made sure it was charged up and I was able
to have the compressor kick on by running a hot wire from
the battery to the compressor, and hence it would cool. I
replaced the compressor switch and same thing still, with
the exception that it lights up with a blue light. Anu
suggestions what it could be? Perhaps the AC control relay?
Where does that animal live?

Bjorn Meyer
1983 BMW 528e
300+K