New Suspension (E36)

Greetings all!

Since we're on the suspension thread I'd like to ask a
few questions.  I'm going to change out the suspension
in my 95 325i w/original sport package(169k) and would
like some advice.  I would like to know what else I
should change besided the shocks, springs, and rear
shock mounts.  My car is a daily driver and I don't do
any track or auto X events.  I have 17" Hammans and
the car tramlines big time.  Would a new set up get
rid of this??  I've been reading about the control
arms.  Should I change these out too?  Or just the
bushings?  I really don't want the ride to get any
harsher but can put up with a little.  I was thinking
of going with the Bilstien/HR set up but now I'm
leaning more towards either Bilstien/Eibach or
Koni/Eibach. I hear the Eibachs are a little more
forgiving when going over potholes or rr tracks. So
what would you all recommend??  Any help, tips, and
advice is very appreciated.  TIA!!

Manuel Paredes
95 325i more mods to come!
L.A. BMWCCA