1984 533i for sale milwaukee WI.

Hello all,
For Sale: 1984 BMW 533i in Milwaukee Wisconsin.   The car is bronze in
color and has 190,XXX miles.  I put new Goodyear 14in. tires on BMW BBS
black powder coated rims last fall.   The body is in pretty good shape
with minimal rust, dents, and scratches.  The paint is fading in some
spots, but again, overall the body is good.   The brown leather interior
is in excelent shape!  The dash has the mandatory crack and I am keeping
the stereo.  The car has been a great running college car but needs some
TLC and I am asking $1700 OBO.  If interested, I can email photos.

Thanks,

Darren
hammd@domain.elided