RE: 1998 328i ball joint failure

"Bob Kegel" <bobkegel@domain.elided> wrote:
> On Sun, 13 Jul 2003, at 13:58:31, Mike Burch wrote:
>
> > I'm posting this for a friend who is not to savvy with
> > the ways of the net. Please help him out if you can
>
> Knowing the ways of the net won't help your friend. Tell him to take
> the warranty information to an attorney for review.

I have to disagree with this advise.
An trip to an attorney will be a waste of perfectly good money (and likely
lots of it).
The issue at hand is likely not whether the part is covered under
warranty, but whether it failed from wear and tear or abuse/accident.

> If the attorney thinks your friend is getting screwed, he'll probably
> get the matter resolved with a phone call or a letter.

Bob,
I suspect you are overestimating the Return on a not insignificant
Investment of procuring those legal services.

alex f