E34 No start No radio suspect air bag circuit.

OK gurus
Some time ago I posted regarding car immobilised
when the air bag light came on.

The car has been fine since this incident after powering the air
bag fuse no. 47 from an adjacent one under the back seat.
The car was startable and just the irritating air bag reminder
for 5 mins each start up ... must get it cleared.

Yesterday the radio went off while driving .. no hassle.
But the next time I came to start it NOTHING.

No power to the air bag circuit fuse either mmmmm

Cross feeding once more to F47 under the back seat tripped a relay
powered the radio and the car will start.

cross feed removed and all seems fine?

So ..
Is there a common feed point for the radio and air bag circuit anywhere
that
may also involve the immobiliser or starting protocol?

Thanks
In advance.
Garry Manchester UK
p.s. My 14 y.o. lad was impressed with the short time to get the car
started.