From: owner-bmw@domain.elided [mailto:owner-bmw@domain.elided] On Behalf Of
Chriskent
Sent: July 4, 2003 8:04 AM
To: bmw-digest@domain.elided
Subject: <e28> 524td fuel presure ?

Can someone tell me how much presure the in-tank, transfer pump  puts out??
One of my manuals talks about hooking up a certain BMW tool to measure the
presure just before the injection pump but doesnt give a value .

Mine is dead and im trying to rig something up for the weekend until i can
find a good one?

if someone has a good used or new one, or knows of a clever fix, that would
be appreciated too.

chris

RI

---