Starter Ring gear for E32 735iA

Group, Since I replaced the head gasket, I have developed the need to fix
another difficult problem. I need a new used (new ones are about $280) ring
gear (starter drive plate?) for my 735iA. There is a 4" section where the
teeth are all but gone. These engines stop at three spots on the ring gear,
so about one of every three times I start the car the starter grinds in the
area of the missing teeth. I think the part number is 11 221 287 935. Does
anyone have a good source for a good used ring gear? Thanks again for any
help.

Chas
'83 633CSi
'85 528e