Re: Compressor idler wheel and mounting bracket for a 320i

Kang,
Try <A HREF="http://www.terrysaytherauto.com/parts.htm";>http://www.terrysaytherauto.com/parts.htm</A>.  He has a fairly vast
collection of older BMW parts and parts cars.  I'm not sure if he's still selling
stuff through the mail or not, but I think he is.  He'll probably have what you're
after.
Good luck,
Jake
93 318i