E24 Stereo Wiring

To Group,

Does anyone have a wrirng diagram of the original Stereo connections
including Stock amp?  Questions I have:

1.    Is the stock amp worth reconnecting back to the replaced speakers?
2.    Are there direct replacement speakers for the rear,without replacing
the orig covers?  What models?
3.    I have a lousy replacement stereo that I want to improve upon.  I have
design my own THX home theater system, so I don't want to over do this.  I
mean this is my daily driver, but it is my backup to my M Roadster.  I know
how to spend $$$ to tweak it out but I have many other priorities that will
come first.  So is the amp worth using, and is it worth getting a BMW type
replacement for the original unit?

Thanks
Al Floer
81 ASP