Parting out complete '96 E36 328i

Hello All,

Regarding the 328i I posted about last week (80,000 miles, automatic tranny, sport package and spoiler), I wanted those interested to know that I decided to part out the entire car.

Within the next 30-60 days I'll be finished pulling off the items I need for our projects around here, and then will be able to start shipping out what's left. Initially I'd like to get the bigger items sold off - ie complete engine, transmission, etc. - but most everything should be available.

FWIW, the things we'll be keeping here include some front end sheet metal (fenders, hood), bumper skin, headlights, wheels and some of the internal electrical (radio and OBC). The car was hit hard on the passenger side, so except for that side that still leaves the complete engine, transmission, doors, interior seats, body panels, etc...

Anyone interested please let me know!

Regards,
Drew