re: E36: "Hard wire" Instructions for Valentine 1

"Joseph T. Baptista Jr." <jbaptista@domain.elided> wrote:
Does anyone know where I could locate instructions to "hard wire" a
Valentine 1 in a 1996 328i?
Here is one method.
http://www.unofficialbmw.com/e36/electrical/e36_hardwiring_a_valentine_1.html

I removed the courtesy light, right side A pillar cover, glove compartment and shift lever boot. Then ran the wire inside the headliner, down the A pillar and connected my supply to the wire that provides power to the heated seats near the shift lever. I also installed the hidden display in the ashtray. This way the V1 only goes on when the engine is in RUN position and the hidden display is covered when I'm parked.
--
...steven
1996 328ti

Ofest caravan http://www.happytogether.com/unofficialofest