[alfa] Re: Recaro interior for 164, any leads??

Jason,
My electrical manual has a faxed supplement regarding the Recaro seats. It is quite aged and I haven't looked all that carefully at it, but it seems the seats themselves rely on electronics that may or may not be contained within the seats themselves. There is a bunch of buttons, of course, because of all the directions the seats can be adjusted in. But there is also a "seat memory ECU". So I was wondering if the seats would suffice or you would also need to get wiring harnesses and the ECU in question.
Sonny
91 164 S (no Recaro seats)
Baltimore