[alfa] '69 Spider tool kit

Okay, for  this request you can merely walk or even saunter out to your
above type car, open trunk, open (original)  tool kit and give me a list
of what items you find. Please. Also, please describe the tool bag /
container. Is it black plastic like all the one's I've seen in client's
cars or is it a bag / roll type with individual pockets for the tools
like the parts book shows?

Should your '69 Spider not be (originally) fueled by Spica, please
specify. Might or might not make a difference as to what the factory
decided to include, but don't know why that would be since I'm sure none
of the tools would be Spica or Weber / Solex specific.

Thanks.

Biba
Irwindale, CA USA