[alfa] Re: alfa-digest V9 #1202

Hi There,

I'm a lurking alfadigest reader and the owner of a 1984, very clean, very
nice Spider 2000 for sale.  Does anyone know where the best place to advertise my
car would be?  People have suggested AutoTrader.com, but I'm not sure how
many people actually shop on-line for an Alfa, as opposed to the ol' paper Auto
Traders, or those car sales lots.  Also, Cars.com was suggested.  Is there an
Alfa-specific place I might advertise too?  Just curious.  Love my car, it's my
mid-life crisis gift to myself, but I've recently suffered a divorce and it
now needs to go.

Thanks for any help!
Carla