[alfa] Row over steering techniques

>>He's called me about it, left a message that I've taught my kids
unsafely.  So -- 1st question -- am I wrong?  2nd question -- if not,
anybody got any good references that I can use to silence this buffoon?<<

Shuffling the wheel is definatly how the police are taught to drive in
the UK. Far less chance of the driver having their arms crossed and
unable to apply further steering lock without having to let go of the
wheel and move both hands in a hurry

All the best

Keith