[alfa] British Car Mags & The GTV that won't start -- An ironic juxtaposition, if you Lucas fans catch my drift

My favorite car magazine is Classic & Sports Cars, also from England, as are
the other publications recently mentioned on the Digest.  After a lifetime
(okay, only about 40 years worth) of Road & Track, I have relegated that mag
to a distant second in my affections.  Subscriptions to Classic & Sports
Cars can be obtained from www.ewacars.com.  The C&SC web site is at
www.classicandsportscars.com. The website currently features a Duetto on the
home page and at least one editor is a confirmed Alfisti.

Secondly, regarding the GTV that starts when it feels like it, have you
tried giving the starter solenoid a sharp rap?  That's more of a British car
cure, but it sometimes works on sticking Alfa solenoids.

Lyford Hale