[alfa] Clutch plate thickness..

Dang..
Was going to ask if anybody out there who sells or just has new Sachs clutches for 115 Alfa's could do me a favor? I bought a new one, and when I pulled the old one, I found a nearly new Sachs on there, with hardly any wear... Oh, Well...

I measured them, and it was something like .015-.020" thinner than the brand new one. I even wrote this down somplace (and lost it) so I could offer it's small deviation as proof of it's low milage to someone contemplating a cheap used clutch.. (yeah, I know, but we always say how cheap Alfa folk are..)

We're having a local club swap meet Sunday (tomorrow) and I was going to ask this earlier.. let's see how lucky I am in that somebody might actually have spare time and a new in box clutch handy on a Saturday..
;-)

Thanks in advance...

Jon
77 Spider