[alfa] DC perks

	I visited my local Alfa mech. yesterday after work to pick up some con
rod bearings for my 2l.  As I pulled into his parking area, there was a
uniquely shaped car sitting there, something you just don't see too
often here in the DC area....a gray 156 Twin Spark!...with diplomatic
plates (didn't catch the country).  Tried to talk my mech. into going
for a test drive in it but the clutch needed to be replaced so we
couldn't go for a high speed spin.  Then I tried to swap my '86 Spider
2l engine for his Twin spark; said that I'd even glue on 4 extra plugs
on my engine so that the 156 owner couldn't tell the difference...again,
no go.

	It sure looked nice - would buy one in a second.

	Bruce

	'73 GTV
	'86 Spider