[alfa] The Alfa Calendar

Well, I received a massive feedback from my Alfa calendar offer :)
The one I've at home is already taken by one digest member and will
be shipped in few days.
As I said to all the others mailing me, I checked at alfa dealer
and the guy (the same selling the 156 2.5V6, see other mail) told me
he should have some more copies (I guess 3 or around there).
I will be picking 'em today, no charge, and contact the alfisti that
mailed me, respecting the mail time order. I hope I'll get enough
calendars to please you all who replied my offer.

Just to put this clear: I make no money on this. I'll ask postage
refund via paypal.  Out of all the calendars shipping refounds (including
that 1st one), I  keep 50% of the money, the rest will go to Richard's
paypal account in one single transiction I'll perform once I gathered
all the refunds. If anybody if you will send MORE than what I'll ask
for, the extra will again go to Richard.

Let's do this again in 2005. Knowing in advance you all want these
calendars I will try to "book" some copies in advance :-)

Luca

"When the chosen people
 grew more strong,
 the rightful cause at length
 became the wrong." (John Dryden, Absalon and Achitophel)

937, '87 Alfa 75 Turbo, '90 Alfa 75 1.8ie, '75 Benelli 500 Quattro, RM250
http://members.xoom.it/nodoubt73