[alfa] RE: alfa-digest V9 #1192

Hello All,  IN arecent digest the Oil-Vapor separator was discussed with the conclusion that a new one is NLA. I keep cleaning mine but is now obvious that the inside is rusted and gunked beyond repair, the walls must be pitted and covered in hard rust, or at least no longer smooth. What do I do now? Plug all  the hoses and run a hose from the head to the ground?

tonyG

87 spider