[alfa] Re: alfa-digest V9 #1175

Eric -
<Should we take this off the digest?>

I for one am enjoying this discussion, so no, keep it on the digest please.

Jeff

Ditto here.. would be nice for future reference if it had been named with a connected subject.. probably too late now for that...

I'm watching interestedly from the sidelines, for my goal of a fairly accurate mixture meter for my Spica car.
I see you can get fancy datalogging boxes with multi temp probe and RPM sensing, for $125 in kit form, nice but more than I immidiately wanted.. especially when what I want (dashboard meter) is a $50ish option to the above. But the interesting point is that the WBO2 sensor they use is now under $30, and compares in price to cheaper NBO2 ones...

I'm about to have some exhaust work done, (if I ever find a source for some Spider cat flanges, I'm about to beg for rusted out exhaust pieces!!) and bungs will be put in. If the WB looks reasonable, I'll consider creating a plain vanilla meter readout, like currently exists for the narrow sensors. Bargraph, digits, or both..
If there's interest, maybe I could supply kits?

Let me know how suitable WB is for a tuning/driving meter.

Jon