[alfa] alignment issues

>>It is of course impossible to dial in more toe on one side of the front
than the other, this is only possible on a  non-steering axle. If toe is
set differently for left and right wheels on a steered axle the wheel will
be offset as the tires adopt a straight ahead balanced configuration.<<

While correct, I would think that if someone should try this they will
get a fairly strange affect on the handling as the angles of the steering
arms on each side of the car will not be consistant. I would expect this
to lead to noticeably different handling depending on whether you were
turning left of right.

All the best

Keith