[alfa] bay area spider people

Hi all,
well, I made it out to the bay area finally. I would like to do a tranny
rebuild on my '91 spider pretty soon. I bought 3 new synchro rings (and hope I
won't need gears). My problem is that I am new to the transmission scene.
Never done it. I can most certainly remove the tranny, and reinstall it, but
is there anyone out there that would like to donate some advice or time or
special tools to assist in rebuilding the tranny?

thanks,

Karl
now in Fremont, CA
'91 164L