Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 16:19:12 -0500
From: Joe Elliott <jee@domain.elided>
Subject: [alfa] GTV-6 voltage drop

Long story short:  When my engine is running at 2000RPM with no
accessories on, I see 14.5V at the battery; When cooling fans,
aircon, and headlights are on, I see 12.5V.

Even at higher revs, there's a significant votlage drop when I turn
on the headlights for example.  --what's going on
here?  Is my alternator shot?

Thanks,
Joe Elliott
'82 GTV-6