[alfa] Re: Electric Fan

I, too, mounted my Hayden fan in front of the radiator.  Works just fine.

One thing to avoid- don't mount the relay too close to the radiator.  It will
move, and break the relay.  Been there, done that, figured it out before it
hurt anything.  Some may recall me doing some emergency electrical repair at
the hotel just prior to the Nashville convention....

Eric Storhok
A2, MI