[alfa] rear crankshaft oil seal: my 2 cents tip

Two weeks ago, while trying to replace the rear crankshaft oil seal on my
spider 1986, I end up with a distorted seal ???. I was reluctant to buy a seal
from local after market source. Anyway, before of the urgence... I ordered a
seal and I got a German "Goetze brand" stamped with the Audi and VW number:
056 103 051D. That seal has the same dimension and is better designed than the
one I got from IAP and it is stronger to distortional stress. I put it without
problem. Also, you can get it easily now at your VW dealer. That was my 2
cents tip.