[alfa] drive shaft support and/or bearing

Hi All,

I need assistance diagnosing a noise/vibration I have just been starting
hear/feel from my driveline. The car is a 69 spider. I just started
hearing
a vibration somewhere under the car in the middle behind the transmission
and before the emergency break. Its seems to mainly occur between
3600-3800
rpm in 5th gear. Its not major, but not something you can ignore.  The
car
has recent new u-joints and rubber donut.  I did a visual inspection
under
near and everything looks fine.

Does this seem like it could be the drive shaft support and/or bearing?
Has
anyone else had the support/bearing go bad and what were the symptoms?
Anything else I should suspect?

If I should suspect the support and/or bearing and I drop the drive
shaft,
will it be obvious when I spin the bearing around by hand that this was
actually the problem?

Finally, If I do replace the drive support and/or bearing, should I be
able
to get the old bearing off and the new one on without visiting the
machine
shop? Will a gear puller or something similar get it off?

Thanks in advance, Robert Watson67 GTV69 Spider