[alfa] Re: Tubi?

I saw a Tubi system one year at Concorso Italiano in Carmel Ca. on a
Bertie. The guy said that it cost him almost $2000. Their website:

http://www.tubistyle.it/

shows that the Alfa Romeo models that they currently support are the
147 and the 156 only, so I guess they dropped support for everything
else. But they used to support other models.

George Graves
'86 GTV-6 3.0 'S'