[alfa] Re: alfa-digest V9 #1172

I agree. The Original Equipment Alfa exhaust system is stainless steel
and long lasting, the Ansa is NOT. An ANSA rear resonator looks and
sounds good, but be advised that they do not fit too well which kicks
the installation labor costs up, and that they will rust eventually
(although they are thicker steel than most). Stebro makes a
great-sounding rear resonator, and it is pretty good quality SS for
about the same price as an ANSA, but Stebro is difficult to do business
with and some have questioned their honesty. If you really want a
quality setup, there's always Tubi, and they make aftermarket exhaust
systems for Alfas that are so beautiful and well made that you'll be
tempted park your car so that the chassis is up on two wheels with a
mirror on the floor so that you can show it off. Pricey though.

George Graves
'86 GTV-6 3.0 'S'