[alfa] 115 brake proportioning valve

Hi Guys:

I'm having some trouble getting the rear calipers on my '74 Spider to bleed. The problem seems to be that there isn't enough fluid flowing past the proportioning valve. If I crack the fitting on the inlet side of the valve the fluid flows freely, but cracking the other fitting yields barely a trickle on the output side. Is this an indicator that the valve needs replacement? All four calipers have just been rebuilt, and the trouble I was having before was that it seemed one or both of the rear calipers were sticking, so I'm guessing this is related. Anyone local to Tampa have a used( or new) one they'd be willing to part with? I wanted to get the car back together before the weekend. Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Dean