[alfa] Tensioner Bearing Availibility

On Wed, 10 Mar 2004 01:13:41 +0000, alfa-digest wrote:

>Last I checked Vick Auto had them.  I was also able to order one from
>Sperry.
>
>- --Mark
>The Alfa Wiki:  http://alfa.denovich.org

      Take care of those tensioner bearings. Three major shops( two of which
 are digest supporters ) told me the replacement bearing for the hydralic style
tensioner on the GTV6, which is the one used in the Alfa Heaven mechanical
tensioner, is ..... those words I've come to dread..... NLA.

                                    Mark Manley

Tulsa,Ok
'84 GTV6
X1/9 x3