[alfa] Re: High HC, what was the CO?

Thank you John, you are on the right track!
Measured two spark plug wires has 3.5K ohm in stead of 2.5K ohm.
I have never replaced them before.   I am putting in a new set and
will see how it goes.  I guess my cat internals has already melt from
rich mixtures?

Here was previous smog test result:

15 MPH TEST
       HC ppm   424     max allowed 110,   if  >285 is Gross Polluter!
       CO%      8.28%   max allowed 0.71%, if  >2.21% is GP
       CO2      9.82
       O2       0.10
       NO       206

  25 MPH TEST
       HC ppm   412     max allowed 85,   if  >235 is GP
       CO%      8.40%   max allowed 0.59%, if  >2.09% is GP
       CO2      9.76
       O2       0
       NO       173

Karl