From: owner-alfa@domain.elided [mailto:owner-alfa@domain.elided] On Behalf Of John
Paradiso
Sent: Tuesday, March 09, 2004 9:36 AM
To: 'Peter Webb'; 'AD'; 'Jeff Greenfield'
Subject: RE: [alfa] Starter running on...

Peter:
"Can't we just all get along..."
I understand why you would be miffed; however, Jeff is a big boy and can
make his own decisions about whether or not to share his expertise and
whether to charge for it.
Everyone else on the digest can make the same decision.

It just pains me that this kind of animosity pops up periodically in such a
small community. The more open the discussion, the more valuable. If people
have to wonder if they are the next to be reviled because of their question,
the whole list suffers. Let's cut each other a little more slack.

Peace, love & happiness

John Paradiso
(Just another bleeding heart liberal, pinko in)
Northampton, MA