[alfa] Re: verde upholstery fabric?

Dan Rhodes writes:

I just got a "new" (to me) verde, with seats in desperate need of
recovering... Is there a still-available source for the upholstery
material?

Call AutoSportGallery in Raleigh, NC at 1.800.862.2002.  The grey
herringbone seat cover material is called 'Monza' and as I recall costs
about $90 per meter.  We have an AROC member in St. Louis who does
embroidery and can stitch the logo.  You are welcome to contact me off
digest.

Graham L. Davis '89 Milano Verde