[alfa] Re: Milano Cold Start Injector Problems continued

 I have changed the cold start valve and injectors with ones that was known to be good. I still was having some trouble. Upon checking the oil, it was found that about an extra quart of gasoline was in the oil. (not good). I changed the oil twice and the car would run fine until it sat overnite. The next day it would not start and the plugs were fouled with gas. I sssumed that there was more fuel in the oil and was evaporating up into the intake. So, changed the oil again. I started the car and idle was fine for about 5 minutes, then would start running rich even if the cold start valve was removed from the intake. BUT, I removed the oil cap and the idle would smooth out. Also, after driving the car, I can remove the oil cap and the car will start the next day. I now think that the crankcase ventilation is somehow clogged. Will be checking that out today. Any other suggestion will be appreciated. This has been a head scratcher for sure.
Chris
Anderson, SC'
87 Milano
87 Milano Parts