[alfa] Finding top dead center

    Hey, Ive recently purchased and alfa and I was wondering what the best way to find TDC would be.  I am trying to remove the fuel injection pump.  Currently I have been rotating the engine by turning it over very slowly.  Right now I have  the engine close to TDC with the master link close to the middle.  I know theres a mark on the cam of the injection pump, but I cant seem to find it.  The gear does have a lot of wear on it though.

My Questions:

    Where the other TDC mark is (the one not on the injection pump), and can it be seen without removing the radiator.

    Is there a better way to rotate the engine?

    Could the mark on the gear of the injection pump be worn off?

    Whats the best way to remove the metal gas lines?  Either from the head side or pump side?

    Finally any tips on removing the pump a firsttimer might not think of.

Also, the books I am using for reference are the Alfa owners bible and an old shop manuel.

Thanks for any help,
Steve