[alfa] Bertone racing tires question for experienced racers

I am about to race my GT 1600 Junior on a 6hr endurance race.
Since it is my first racing experience I have many questions on my head.
One of them is the tires, theres a high probability of rain, or maybe not
that high nobody can tell.

I was choosing some tires, and I came across the yokohama A032R but also
consider KUMHO Victoracer V700.

Can anybody with racing experience advice me??

I was planning to use 195/60R40 on Cromodora 6x14 wheel, is this a good
measure? Should it be bigger or smaller?

Many thanks.

Greetings for all. This is my first email in here, but consulted often times
on-line.